Our Virginia local state client is looking for a Lead Developer (ASP .Net) position in Richmond, VA for full time, 12 months + engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP
Qualified Richmond area candidates will be considered first.
Interviews will be conducted via web /phone. Work will be remote initially if needed, but will resume onsite once offices reopen.
DAY TO DAY
Pls note: Team Lead experience is required. Candidates that do not have this experience clearly reflected on their resume will not be considered.
Lead with a team of 3 to 5 developers using Scrum to in an ASP.NET MVC5 environment according to architecture and design specifications to develop applications and application components to deliver line-of-business functionality for both internal VDACS users and citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experience coordinating development efforts with external vendors delivering API and application-based services
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE Required:
- Substantial experience developing production web business applications using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with the Razor view engine
- Advanced skills in application development with ASP .NET Web API, and experience implementing Web API security
- Extensive skill in using C# is required, including considerable experience in object-oriented programming
- Substantial experience in .NET development using Entity Framework, web services, and SOA concepts
- Demonstrated experience utilizing secure web application development best practices
- Experience mentoring less-knowledgeable development staff
- Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and to organize, monitor and prioritize work and projects
- Experience and knowledge using TFS 2017 for source control
- Experience working in an agile development process, particularly with Scrum
- Experience working with Oracle 12.0 or SQL Server databases
- Familiarity with IIS 8.5
- Experience developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher
Salary $ 81 K, Plus Benefits