Yakshna Solutions,Inc (YSI) is seeking a qualified Full Time IT Security Architect/Vulnerability Assessment engineer with considerable knowledge and experience methodologies in security
architect to review systems designs to ensure that existing systems as well as systems under development meet the Commonwealth Security Standard. The security architect must also research emerging security
threats and update the standards for security controls used to protect Commonwealth systems. Below are the details-
Skills and Experience:
The IT Security Architect/Vulnerability Assessment should have 5 years of experience in following
• Comprehensive experience in industry or state;
• Supports all architectural disciplines and champions’ architectural initiatives.
• Substantial technical experience in one or more of the following: LAN/WAN networking, Systems Administration of both Windows and Linux based platforms, firewalls, IDS/IPS design and implementation,
computer forensic techniques, databases, web and mail servers, and general systems design and operation;
• Skilled in interpreting complex information and providing informed analysis;
• Experience performing reviews of proposed changes & projects relative to the security of an IT environment;
• Comprehensive experience in the development and presentation of information security architecture policies, standards and procedures;
• Experience in monitoring IT environments for compliance with information security architecture policies and standards;
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Proven ability to lead and manage teams and projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Relevant Bachelor degree
• 5 years of industry experience is required.
*Only W2 or 1099 candidates please.
*local candidates strongly preferred.
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions.