Yakshna Solutions, Inc (YSI) is seeking a qualified Full Time Data Visualization Specialist who will support our VA State project in Richmond, VA.
• The Data Visualization Specialist is responsible for turning abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights from the results of the analyses.
• They are creative thinkers who understand user interface design and apply visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization and graphical design.
• Individuals in this role understand how information is turned into knowledge and how this knowledge supports and enables key processes.
• Responsible for providing individuals with fact-based decision-making results, enabling them to quickly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse areas.
• The ideal candidate is a team player with a positive attitude, collaborative mindset and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills, who can work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous
• The candidate should also be able to manage competing priorities through effective communication and time management skills.
• Candidates with health care data experience and data analytics is strongly preferred.
• Candidates should have experience with Visualization within a mature analytical environment.
Candidates should have 4 years of experience in following
• Data analytics field is essential
• Delivering outcomes across multiple projects and technologies
• Technologies related to visualization, analytics and business intelligence applications
• In using data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView)
• Designing and delivering dashboards, scorecards and data stories
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytics application requirements
• Strong knowledge of technical aspects of visualization, analytics and BI applications including data modeling, data preparation/profiling, data integration
• Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum
• Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
• Delivering analytics projects with Agile framework
• Healthcare data is essential Knowledge of Medicaid data and/or policy a plus is highly desired
• SAS and SQL experience preferred
• Extracting data from a data warehouse preferred
Note: Only W2 candidates please.