Yakshna Solutions,Inc (YSI) is seeking a qualified Full Time Programmer Analyst Web Developer who will support our VA State project. Programmer Analyst is responsible for Planning,
developing, testing, and documenting computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Local candidates are preferred. Below are the details-
The Web Developer Programmer Analyst should be able to
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Evaluate user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing
specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
• Consult with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Formulate plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
• Assist in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting
• Should work under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Develop block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
• Capture requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
• Design reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request.
• Review screens, reports, forms and letters designs with users.
• Convert project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by
computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft .net programming language with preference to C# and have developed using Model View Controller patterns.
• Must have an understanding of general database concepts, and must understand the architecture of clients, servers, and Internet systems.
• 6 years of demonstrated Experience in MS Visual Studio 2010 is required
• 6 years of demonstrated Experience in creating web application using MVC is required
• 8 years of demonstrated experience with HTML,HTTP, MS T-SQL,ASPX, SQL, Java Script is required
• 3 years of demonstrated experience with MS Visual Studio 2013 or greater, JSON is highly desired
• 2 years of demonstrated experience in using UML documented to create web application is nice to have
Minimum required experience is four years experience in Microsoft development environment.
Note: Only W2 or 1099 candidates please.