• QA analyst to design test cases and test complex JAVA based system. The successful candidate will have actually been a developer at some point in their career. Selenium experience required.
• An EXPERIENCED QA Analyst is needed to design test scenarios, identify test data, create test cases, execute test cases, identify/report defects, verify defects and participate in the overall testing of the highly
complex JAVA based system.
• The QA Analyst will develop test cases that will be spawned across multiple applications/systems. They will perform testing of web services, Web UI and batch jobs. QA Analyst will participate in validation of
data migration and must have good hands on experience with SQL queries. QA analyst will also help in automation, load, performance and stress testing.
• The QA analyst will write both manual and automated test cases. They will monitor active issues and verify bug fixes. They will be responsible for the overall quality of the product. They will also participate in
User Acceptance Testing as needed.
• This position requires a MINIMUM of 5 years QA Analyst experience on a Large Development Project and software development experience. It is expected that this resource will have the experience and
knowledge to write SQL queries to support backend testing and be able to support the installation and use of automated testing tools. Candidate should also have 2+ years of experience with Protractor.
• Required Technical Skills: Protractor, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester, HP QTP, Borland Silk, SQL, Test driven development, XML, SOAP UI, Hermes, IBM MQ, Web Services, Load Testing.