||Junior System Analyst/ System Application Engineer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Junior System Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair personal computer systems, hardware, software, computer peripherals, and end user devices.
- Assist users via remote access and phone. Provide support to users in resolving problems using Service Now.
- Provide support in the areas of troubleshooting, standard desktop applications, hardware, and peripherals.
- Conduct triage and troubleshoot incoming issues and work with other teams as needed to identify root cause and resolution.
- As Incident coordinator ensure tickets are assigned, resolved and escalated according to standard procedures and within identified service level objectives (SLO) and in alignment with ITIL best practices.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure efficient, fast and accurate Incident Management.
- Ensure all actions are professionally and thoroughly documented within the ticketing system.
- Manage multiple device configuration including end user device support may be required.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
- Develop knowledge base articles (KBAs) and update them as needed.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Maintain and demonstrating customer service-orientation and a proactive approach in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- BA/BS + 2-4 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 7 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of MS Office suite.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environment that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Demonstrate experience in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Support systems, users and applications on a geographically dispersed environment.
- Provide Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Fulfillment support.
- Use remote access capabilities to visualize end user’s problems.
- ITIIL v3 or v4 recommended but not required.
- TS desired. Current Public Trust acceptable
Salary Range- $65K-$70K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.