Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Business Analyst with minimum of 5 years of experience to work at our client place in Herndon, VA. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocate resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Advanced technical skills & Excellent documentation skills
- Should have PBA, CBAP, or similar certification
- Agile Certified Practitioner
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please e-mail your profile / referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org