||Medical Maintenance Technician
|| Required Certification - CBET Certified (Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Specifically, performs duties of installation, maintenance, repair, and overall life cycle management etc.
• Also Inspects, operates, and tests medical equipment to determine whether it meets government's specifications after purchase.
• Assists with scheduling of preventive maintenance, identify equipment to be checked/inspected, operational integrity and safety equipment, troubleshooting, overhaul, surveillance testing of electronic components,
medical equipment systems, and modifications based on official guidance.
• Evaluates and installs sophisticated/complex medical equipment and/or systems to include standalone equipment and/or components.
• Operates a wide variety of Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) to include invasive and non-invasive and must be able to understand, operate and interpret specialized TMDE that supports complex
equipment/systems as well as radiographic/fluoroscopic energy devices, electrical leakage current testers, defibrillator analyzers, infusion pump testers, and ventilator testers.
• Serves as an advisor for special projects involving the installation, service and repair of highly complex medical equipment and systems.