||DOE - POWER PLATFORM Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified DOE - POWER PLATFORM Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- This position is ONSITE 2-3 days per week in Richmond, VA.
- The Power Platform Developer will assist the Superintendent of Public Instruction, Assistant Superintendent for Data, Research & Technology, Director of Technology and Systems Development, Cabinet, and agency staff by providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of automation solutions for the VDOE.
- This includes, but is not limited to developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining custom automations using the Microsoft Power Automate and Power Apps.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on development/architecture experience with Office 365 utilizing Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams and SharePoint (5 Years)
- Strong foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform and azure (5 Years)
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining multiple environments from Development through Production (5 Years)
- Setting up deployment strategy for Power Platform (5 Years)
- Ability to solve a problem using critical thinking, including assessment of existing process to determine feasibility of automation and the ability (5 Years)
- This position requires 3 days per week onsite in office.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.