Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following: 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDOT Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with internal staff to optimize processes and improve quality for the design, development and maintenance of VDOT technical assets.
- Understand the operational systems of a client and what the client requires as changes to their existing systems and translate those requirements into technical specifications to be used by internal staff to develop the system modifications; diagrams must also be prepared explaining the modifications so that both technical staff and executive management can understand what must be done.
- The Business analyst must propose alternative solutions that balance cost and benefit, and adequately test the possibilities for business and technical compatibility. Drives consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle.
- Tracks and reports project metrics and ensures that the teams are practicing core Agile principles. Must have technical experience in Test Plan/Storyboard/Requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- This position requires the candidate to work ONSITE for 3 days per week in Richmond, VA office.
- Agile Business Analyst; strong understanding of Scrum concepts and methodology (5 Years)
- Well-versed with Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies (5 Years)
- Technical experience organizing and maintaining Product and Spring backlogs (5 Years)
- Technical experience translating client and product strategy requirement into application requirements and user stories (5 years)
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes (3 Years)
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.