Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Database Administrator. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Database Technologies.
- Serve as the administrator to adequately ensure the continual fine-tuning and support of the application databases.
- Demonstrated experience in Relational and NoSQL Database Technologies including Oracle, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Demonstrated experience with latest Oracle XML database releases.
- Demonstrated Database Performance and Resource Tuning skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Top Secret (TS), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) TS/SCI and a Department of Energy (DOE) Top Secret (Q) security clearance.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.