Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time System Administrator Leve III. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Job Description :
The selected candidate shall provide subject matter expertise on all technology implementations that support Infrastructure. Anticipate migrating the primary site to a DISA’s core Datacenter (TBD). The selected candidate shall:
- Coordinate with other teams on the implementation of their supporting devices, systems, and applications to ensure the infrastructure remains healthy
- Document all changes to the environment, update associated diagrams, update associated accreditation documentation, and coordinate the associated integration of these technologies into continuity of operations plans.
- Provide technical expertise in the planning, scheduling, and execution of the primary site migration to DISA.
- Track all projects that impact SIPRNet.
Essential Job Functions :
- Function as Lead POC for all SIPR related projects and activities
- Management and supervisory responsibility for on-site personnel
- Responsible for gathering, generating, and delivering all required CDRLs
- Provide assistant with On-Boarding/Off-Boarding on-site personnel
- Configure and maintain DISA STIG and patch compliance on VMWare virtual machines, Windows 10 workstations and Windows Server 2016.
- Assist end users with SIPRNET related issues
- Ensure maximum up time for Windows and VMware Server assets
- Respond to server and workstation trouble and outages
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Protect classified information and assets IAW applicable DoD and Federal laws and directives.
Other job functions :
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Upgrade systems with new software releases and hardware purchases
- Provide government leads with regular reports outlining pertinent information
- Collaborate with fellow IT staff to diagnose and fix network issues as quickly as possible
- Create and update technical documentation and work instructions
- Assists government representatives with input on SIPR projects
- Administer SIPRNET multi-function printers
- Maintain installed PCs and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Collaborate with IA team to ensure RMF documentation is complete and accurate
Preferred Experience :
- Certification in Windows 10, Server 2012 or 2016
- Proven experience as a System Administrator on a Windows domain
- Experience deploying software packages in System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience patching Windows assets using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Experience with ACAS scanners, specifically interpreting scan results
- Experience configuring VMware virtual machines is a plus
- Working knowledge of batch scripting, VB Scripting, or PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Linux is a plus
Required Educations :
- BS or higher in computer science or
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Required Skills:
- VMware VCenter
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
- Required Certification: One each minimum of the following categories of certifications:
- IA Certification
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- CE Certification
Clearance Required : Secret / Preferred Top Secret
Location of Position : Fort Lee VA 23801
Must be on-site, no remote support
Annual Salary: $110, Plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.