Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experience Full Time Programmer Analyst IV with Certification for Service Now Application Developer. Must be able to effectively communicate with the team, clients, stakeholders and other developers in gathering requirements, designing, coding and implementing the solution from inception through maintenance of the project. Works with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Outlines steps required for program development, including diagrams and charts. Writes program documentation and operations guidelines. Provides technical guidance to lower-level analyst/programmers. Requires comprehensive knowledge of Service Now programming techniques, networked and centralized operating systems, and the capabilities of enterprise database products and development suites. May team with external consultants in the development of unique applications that meet employer's requirements. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of employer's applications and systems. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Requires proficiency in programming languages including Service Now. May lead and direct others. Assist with maintaining existing .Net apps.
Qualification Required :
- Requires BS/BA in appropriate field (or equivalent) and 6 to 8 years’ experience. (Must be a Certified ServiceNow Application Developer)
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Work closely with stakeholders and other IT resources to define business requirements for new technology implementations.
- Responsible for business analysis deliverable in SDLC framework (Documenting requirements, delivering business design, and delivering QA plans and scripts.)
- Document detailed requirements to clearly define the business needs, benefits, and deliverables for each project.
- Build new and enhance existing systems using .NET, SQL, MVC, etc.
- Knowledgeable with SQL Server; Designing tables, views, stored procedures, etc. to meet business requirements.
Certification Required : ServiceNow Application Developer
Clearance Required : US Citizenship / NACI – Public Trust
Location of Position: Rockville, MD
Annual Salary: $100K, Plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.