Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time Service Catalog Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a minimum of minimum of 8 years of combined experience with IT Service Catalog, performing business analysis, providing recommendations for catalog improvements, coordinating with customers on requirements, business services and implementation.
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Conduct research, provide recommendations, and develop comprehensive collections of accurate data on the requirements, development, operation, and maintenance of knowledge management and information sharing IT systems and applications.
- Assist in the documentation of knowledge, data, and information ITS utilizes processes, manages, and disseminates.
- Identify what knowledge, data, and information ITS does not have but needs to have based on ITIL service operations and risk management for service management.
- Assist in tracking and controlling how information and data are acquired, shared, retained, reuse, disposed of, and managed.
- Establish or refine metadata structure/taxonomy for ITS’s information and data
- Provide support and services related to the ITS process
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Annual Salary: 100K+ benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.