Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Lead Developer with extensive experience to work on our federal customer project. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment. This position requires candidates to be qualified for Minimum Background investigation.
Title: Lead Developer
Location: College Park, MD
Annual Salary: 110K plus Benefits
Serve as the principal developer(s) for the Tier 2 and Tier 3 support activities. Primary responsibility is to ensure that the issue resolution delivers on Federal Government requirements.
- Developing, operating and troubleshooting solutions using AWS Cloud
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs based on the OpenAPI specification
- Troubleshooting developed code and diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding
- Work with 3rd party tools such as Aspire, Solr, Elasticsearch, Amazon Web Service Management Console, etc.
Lead a team
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent with minimum 10 years of experience in software development and programming for large scale projects
- AWS Certified Associate - Developer
- Experience in using RESTful APIs based on the OpenAPI and SwaggerHub and 3rd party tools such as Aspire, Solr, Elasticsearch, Amazon Web Service Management Console, etc.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.