||Lead Senior Software Developer/Program Manager
Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a highly qualified Lead Senior Software Developer that shall coordinate teams and develop web and computer applications. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in leadership, team building abilities, effective communications, analytical thinking, training staff, consulting with clients, training users, writing code, assigning tasks, monitoring team performance, solving technical issues, and testing products
- Oversees all aspects of the contract management including operational planning and execution
- Coordinates day to day project activities between the vendor and the Government ensuring deliverables and schedules are maintained.
- Manage contract and projects in compliance with customer plans and strategic briefs in relation to one or multiple projects, ranging from very low complexity to very high complexity.
- Update the Government through all required meetings, briefings and contract administration documents required under this contract.
- Interact with customers and development team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze and study customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Design, create, test, and maintain software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Follow a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques and adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant).
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Ensure the quality control of all interfaces provided under the PWS.
- Oversee the vendor engineering and maintenance of software and web development technical documentation.
- Provide quality control of all software process management and configuration management throughout the software/web development lifecycle.
- An active Secret clearance
- An active Security+
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent years of relevant experience) and 7+ year of experience as a Software or Web Developer
- Experience in DOT Net frameworks
- DOD 8570 compliance at IAT Level II
- Technical writing
- A technical certification in the area of responsibility
Core business hours: Between 0700-1700 EST, Monday through Friday
Annual Salary: $120K, Plus Benefits
Location: Arlington, VA