||Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator
Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator to work on client location HI. You must have an Active Secret Clearance.
Salary: $95-100K, Plus benefits
- Desired candidate should possess 5+ years of experience as Linux Systems Administrator.
- Primary role involves configuration, Operation and maintenance of client-side Linux servers
- Candidate should have experience with Red Hat Linux Server and Client Operating Systems, Various Linux applications including CACTI, LDAP, RADIUS and SYSLOG type add-ins. Hardening of Servers and Client OS and Applications. Upgrading of RHEL from Ver 6 to Ver 7/8. Open SSL Tools and PKI Encryption experience, RHEL to Windows Active Directory integration, Smart card authentication installation, Redhat kickstart Automated installations and Satellite patch management.
- Perform day to day Systems Administration on PMRF networks based onH given priorities.
- Build, Red Hat Servers and Clients from provided installation media (Source Image Disks as well as standard installation packages are common)
- Install and maintain various Linux based applications to include CACTI Monitoring, LDAP Services for other Enterprise type networks where Linux Servers reside
- Install, operate and maintain Authentication, Access and Accountability (AAA) services such as TACACS, RADIUS and SYSLOG type applications
- Analysis, design and implementation of modifications to the system software in order to improve system performance by correction errors.
- Perform ACAS (including SCAP assessment functionality) scanning
- Interpret automated scans to identify vulnerabilities, managing Linux related POA & amp; M entries and ensuring vulnerabilities are properly tracked, patched, mitigated, and resolved.
- Should coordinate with the ISSM, initiate protective or corrective measures when a cybersecurity incident or vulnerability is discovered and ensure that a process is in place for authorized users to report all cybersecurity-related events and potential threats and vulnerabilities to the ISSO/CSO/ISSM.
- Ensure that all DoD IS cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Interface with Information System Owners, end users, subcontractors and N6 Cyber Security team to complete required RMF Deliverables and cybersecurity maintenance activities required by the system.
- Develop, revise, and update Departmental Internal Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures for maintenance on associated systems.
- Support for application installation, licenses management, software tracking/distribution and backup/recovery of system configuration and user data files
- Work with System Managers and Subject Matter Experts to prepare, review, and submit Navy RMF process deliverables regarding Red Hat Linux instances.
- Perform system hardening on Red Hat Operating Systems, Apace server/site applications and other applications installed in the environment.
- Perform upgrade from RHEL6 to RHEL7/8 18. Implement Smart Card authentication 19. Implement Active Directory Authentication
- Assist other Systems Administrators by providing On the Job Training for Linux Administration
- Certification in DoDD 8570.01M IAT Level II (Security +) baseline, and possess a Linux computing environment is mandatory.
- At least a Course Completion certificate of CompTIA Linux+ with a Course in Red Hat Linux Administration.