Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Linux/Unix Engineer with extensive experience in Unix, Linux, and system administration experience to work on our federal customer project. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment. This position requires US Citizen candidates and should have Top Secret with SCI clearance.
Skills and Experience:
The candidates should have 3 years of experience in following-
- Solaris (Physical and Virtual (VMware) Environments)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (Physical and Virtual (VMware) Environments)
- Backup policies/jobs/management
- Software/hardware installation/testing/troubleshooting, antivirus maintenance
- Familiarity with other Linux distributions and Silicon Graphics Interface (SGI)
- Create Logical Unit Numbers (LUN) on Network Attached Storage (NAS) or Storage Area Network (SAN) technologies and attached them to Solaris/Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) servers
- Install, test, troubleshoot, and configure Sparc-based and Intel-based Solaris/Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) clients/servers
- Install, test, troubleshoot, and configure client machines with AV, HBSS (frameworks and Data Loss Prevention tools), LogRhythm connectors, SolarWinds connectors, ACAS, etc.
Educational and Certifications:
• Master Degree professional experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
• Mandatory DoD 8140/8570 Certification- Security +CE,CCNA-Security, SSCP,A+ CE
Annual Salary: $80000-$100000 plus Benefits