Our Virginia local state client is looking for an SCC - Project Manager 5 in Richmond, VA for full time, long term engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP
SCC seeks a Senior Project Manager for implementation phase of the Virginia Health Benefit Exchange (Exchange Project).
Local candidates are HIGHLY preferred.
Depending on what Covid restrictions are in place when this person will start, they will likely sit remote until it is safe to return to the office. After that, this position is 100% onsite.
SCC seeks a Senior Project Manager for implementation phase of the Virginia Health Benefit Exchange (Exchange Project). The Exchange Project is to transition Virginia from a Federally Facilitated State Exchange to a State-Based Exchange on the Federal Platform (SBE-FP) meeting all transitional, legal, technological, and operational requirements by open enrollment on November 1, 2020. A team of around 25 are performing the necessary transition activities within 16 defined work streams.
Job responsibilities include coordination of the project workstreams through completion, ensuring that requirements are managed and met, maintenance of project objectives and timeline, tracking progress and setting parameters around deadlines, and logistical support of the teams.
The PM will keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact completion and be responsible for developing resolutions.
- Risk and Issue Management – 5 years
- Scope Management -5 years
- Stakeholder Identification and Management -5 years
- Schedule Management (including precedents and dependencies)- 5 years
- Status Reporting -5 years
- Budget Management – 5 years
Experience and certifications:
- 5 Years of experience in leading large, high-profile projects
- PMP certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, or the equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a structured Project Management Office
- Experience in the entire project management lifecycle, from Initiation to Close-Out
- Experience working in Government, Health Care or Insurance preferred
Location: 1300 E Broad Street, Richmond VA 23219
Annual Salary: $112K, plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.