||Technical Proposal Writer - Herndon, VA
Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time Technical Proposal Writer with strong experience in proposal preparation, federal compliance, RFP, RFI, RFQ responses.
- Write proposal content, including technical sections, management and staffing sections, win themes, resumes, and executive summaries.
- Review and edit sections drafted by other contributors.
- Synthesize raw content from various sources into a cohesive and comprehensive document.
- Ensure final submission is compliant with RFP regulations and instructions in the solicitation.
- Participate in the technical and estimation discussions
- Coordinate, manage receipt of proposal content from all content contributors
- Conduct regular meetings with content contributors through bid completion
- Write original compelling and compliant content in response to RFP questions, highlighting unique benefits that meet customer goals and objectives
- Review proposal content to ensure requirements are adequately addressed
- Edit content from other contributors to ensure consistent voice; compelling and compliant messaging, spelling, typographical, grammatical errors, and inclusion of appropriate win themes, benefits, and discriminators
- Contribute and streamline the proposal preparation process
- Analyze the RFP for proposal requirements and help determine the credible proposal response
Skills and Experience:
The candidate should have below qualifications and experience-
- 8+ years of experience preparing and editing proposals
- Technical understanding of information Technology concepts and technical terms such as Agile, DevSecOps, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Mobile Apps
- Experience with CMMI and ISO
- Strong analytical skills and articulation skills of the subject
- Strong experience understanding the requirements of RFP, RFI and PWS requirements
- Proven technical writing skills
- Experience maintaining version control with documents
- Proficient in MS office applications, Visio, PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills working with other contributors, SMEs, architects and contract administration staff
- Experience paying attention to detail
- BS with 5 years of experience