Programmer Analyst with C#, ASP.Net Skills with 10 years of experience in IT industry:
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE Required:
• Substantial experience developing production web business applications using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with the Razor view engine.
• Advanced skills in application development with ASP .NET Web API, and experience implementing Web API security.
• Extensive skill in using C# is required, including considerable experience in object-oriented programming.
• Substantial experience in .NET development using Entity Framework, web services, and SOA concepts.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing secure web application development best practices.
• Experience mentoring less-knowledgeable development staff.
• Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and to organize, monitor and prioritize work and projects.
• Experience and knowledge using TFS 2017 for source control.
• Experience working in an agile development process, particularly with Scrum.
• Experience working with Oracle 12.0 or SQL Server databases.
• Familiarity with IIS 8.5
• Experience developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
DAY TO DAY:
• Work with a team of developers developing ASP.NET MVC5 applications according to architecture and design specifications to develop applications and application components to deliver line-of-business
functionality for both internal VDACS users and citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
• Develop web APIs to support application components in support of ASP.NET MVC applications.
• Mentor programmers new to the ASP.NET programming environment.