• Requirement analysis for in-house projects including but not limited to tax and test automation products.
• Prepare Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Dash Board, and Test Metrics.
• Prepare CMMI Level-3 compliant Agile Development processes.
• Use SQL to perform backend testing.
• Create manual and automated scripts to perform functional, regression, integration, system testing.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
Educational Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
• Minimum BS Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent discipline with Accounting/Finance background.
• 3+ years of experience in IT with subject matter expertise in Taxes, Finance and Accounting.
• CMMI Level-2/3 compliant processes knowledge.
• Experience in Requirement analysis, QA Tools such HP QC, HP ALM, TFS, JIRA.
• Experience in Automation Testing.
• Expertise in presentation and strong verbal and written skills.
• Experience in Technical documentation.