The Computer Systems Analyst shall have the following duties:
• Minimum 8 years of IT experience in business requirement analysis for inhouse projects including but not limited to tax and test automation products;
• Prepare Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Dash Board, and Test Metrics;
• Prepare CMMI Level-3 compliant Agile Development processes;
• Use SQL to perform backend testing;
• Create manual and automated scripts to perform functional, regression, integration, system testing.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.