•Comprehensive experience in diagnosing and fixing issues with the Windows registry
•Comprehensive experience in diagnosing and fixing issues with Windows system and user variables, (Management and configuration of SNMP, Active Directory)
• Demonstrable experience at writing and troubleshooting Perl and Power Shell scripts
• Comprehensive experience in loading, composing, correcting, and rendering documents with XPP (XML Professional Publisher)
• Hands on experience in hardware and software virtualization
• Strong hardware/software troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of scripting automation and system monitoring and logging.
• Knowledge and hands on experience in Virtual system & its administration (like Hyper V, VM Ware)
• Hands on experience with Backup and Restore and implementing maintenance plan for the Windows server, IIS, database as well as critical applications.
• Management of SAN(Storage Area Network) and NAS technologies
• Management of DHCP, DNS, File & Print systems.
• Network troubleshooting skills in mission critical systems.
• Familiarization with security standards and its implementation process
• Interface directly with end users to resolve their desktop and server issues.
• Develop and deploy group policy updates to enforce operational rules.
• Knowledge of implementing and maintaining SCCM like TFS, SVN etc.