• Technical lead for major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long term business implications.Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level
agreements (story velocity). Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value, identify risks, benefits and constraints through implementation
approaches promoted. Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Develop overall strategic technical plan basing story based prioritization across quarterly PI planning sessions. Lead planning, implementation and review of team deliverables the includes code review/grooming
sessions. Work closely with Solutioning architecture team to driving implementation flows (stories from an Agile delivery perspective).
• Assist in examining commercially available and forthcoming industry technologies related to area of expertise. Research on current and upcoming technologies and application appropriate frameworks and provide
recommendations to. Proactively create and maintain solution and technology road maps.
• Partner with cross functional teams per the evolving needs of the team to crack complex story points/bottle necks. Must be able to deep dive at the code level. Identify Quality methodology and define Quality
Metrics for the Team.
•Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing. Perform Quality Inspections and Walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review,
Architecture Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review to ensure compliance with MasterCard standards.. Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics. Actively look for
opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Lead and guide team through all phases of the SDLC of an application. Successfully lead production incident and problem management, identification of root cause and remediation of the problems. Mentor, coach
and assist team members. Provide Brown bag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and frameworks. Provide technical training to the team. Assist with selection of technical resources for
• Ensure compliance to the defined standards. Actively look for opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department. Develop documentation templates, lead and enforce development of
documentation throughout the development lifecycle of the solution.
Educational Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• JAVA / OOP required.
• Spring Boot/ Spring Cloud (Spring Cloud Config, Spring Cloud for Cloud Foundry) Spring boot with Microservices is a must have.
• Spring framework required.
• IntelliJ / Eclipse preferred. Agile experience preferred.