||Technical Program Manager
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Technical Program Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The PM is responsible for all day-to-day business operations.
- The PM should have general experience involving JAVA/PYTHON Development
- The PM shall be the point of contact with the Contracting Officer, and/or his or her representative, and shall coordinate all of the work assigned to the contract.
- The PM is responsible for day-to-day management of overall contract support operations. This can involve multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- The PM will organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities
Salary: $100,000-110,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.