Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Agile Coach. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
- Embed an agile culture using techniques from a wide range or agile and lean methodologies and frameworks, but be methodology agnostic
- Help to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement.
- Assess the culture of a team or organization and delivery processes in place to identify improvements and facilitate these improvements with the right type of support
- Showcase relevant tools and techniques such as coaching, advising, workshops, and mentoring
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Develop clear lines of escalation, in agreement with senior managers
- Ensure any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current project or program status, without disruption to delivery
- Work effectively with other suppliers and agencies
- Apply best tools and techniques to: team roles, behaviors, structure and culture, agile ceremonies and practices, knowledge transfer and sharing, program management, cross-team coordination, and overall governance of digital service delivery
- Ensure key metrics and requirements that support the team and delivery are well defined and maintained
- Equip staff with the ability to coach others
If organization level, executive coaching on the fundamental considerations of digital service delivery design
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Five(5) years’ experience transforming initiatives to deliver lasting change within agencies that focus on delivering value for citizens.
- Coaches may be required to work either:
- At the team level, working with teams to ensure that delivery teams within agencies are adopting agile and performing effectively
- At the portfolio or program level, to help agencies to establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an agile way
- At the organization level, to drive strategic change across the organization and ensure that adoption of agile techniques is embedded from the most senior levels of the organization
- Or across all levels to ensure that organizations adopt a pragmatic approach to the way in which they govern delivery and continuous improvement of digital services
Salary: $110K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.