Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Sr. Developer / Technical Lead. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team. This role is responsible for not only the maintenance of the application and its hosting environment but also working with other contract teams and the government program management office personnel to ensure the maintainability, usability, and compliance of the application.
The Technical Lead duties include but are not limited to project management; programming, testing and support of a web-based application developed to support the Air Force and Space Force budget documentation. The candidate will lead and coordinate the program efforts, design and develop any new IDECS components to meet product specifications and schedules using the AF Agile development process, help analyze software requirements and operational feasibility based on time, cost constraints and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience working with MS SQL Server databases and have ability to design, build and modify SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, tables and jobs and additionally have the ability to tune the SQL Server instance for performance and STIG compliance.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with STIG compliance for web applications.
- Experience in Azure hosting environments with CI/CD process automation. • Experience with DevSecOps process.
- Must possess one of the following: (CASP+ CE, or CISSP, or CSSLP) or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Must be U.S. Citizen with SECRET clearance
YSI Salary: $115,000/Annually, Plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.