Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Lead System Engineer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
The Lead Systems Engineer will lead the system engineering team and provide expertise in the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of client IT systems
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 5-10 years providing technical support required.
- Prior DoD Experience preferred.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution is required.
- Commercial cloud experience required.
- Must satisfy 8140.01-M IAT level II training requirements which require one or more of the following certifications, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security Plus, Security +, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, or other approved qualifying 8140.01 certification.
- 3 years’ experience configuring Smart Simple GMS360° and developing new workflows.
- Additional relevant certifications preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance
Salary: $100K- $110K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.