Our Virginia local state client is looking for a Business Analyst 5 in Richmond, VA for full time, long term engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP
Local candidates are HIGHLY preferred.
Depending on what Covid restrictions are in place when this person will start, they will likely sit remote until it is safe to return to the office. After that, this position is 100% onsite.
SCC seeks Senior Business Analyst for implementation phase of the Virginia Health Benefit Exchange (Exchange Project). The Exchange Project is to transition Virginia from a Federally Facilitated State Exchange to a State-Based Exchange on the Federal Platform (SBE-FP) meeting all transitional, legal, technological, and operational requirements by open enrollment on November 1, 2020. A project team of around 25 are performing the necessary transition activities within 16 defined work streams.
Job responsibilities: Elicitation of requirements (business, technical, functional, non-functional) for the VA SBE project(s). The BA will manage requirements throughout their lifecycle, working with project manager(s) to ensure that project activities and requirements are in alignment. Some analysis of legislation or other documentation will be necessary to identify some requirements.
- 5 years Requirements Elicitation
- 5 years Requirements Management
- 5 years Meeting facilitation and management
Experience and certifications:
- 5 Years of experience in working with large, high-profile projects
- PMP-BA certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, or the equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a structured Project Management Office
- Experience in the entire project management lifecycle, from Initiation to Close-Out
- Experience working in Government, Health Care or Insurance preferred
Location: 1300 E Broad Street, Richmond VA 23219
Annual Salary: $75K, plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.