Yakshna Solutions, Inc (YSI) is seeking a qualified Full Time Enterprise Architect who will support our VA State project.Enterprise Architect will work with key members to balance and
prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization. Furthermore, the enterprise architect provides technology guidance, road maps, principles,
standards, and best practices.
• Provides direction, guidance, and definition of IT architecture to effectively support IT and business strategy.
• Supports all architectural disciplines and champions’ architectural initiatives.
• Reviews existing business processes and establishes metrics to improve business processes, as well as support of all architectural disciplines under their direction.
• Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains.
• Aligns architecture strategy with business goals.
• Defines, explains, and advocates technology strategy.
• Develops and communicates architectural policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Promotes the EA process, outcomes, and results to the organization and senior leadership.
• Reviews and/or analyzes and develops architectural requirements as needed for the organization.
• Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solutions.
• Leads teams in developing technology plans.
• Consults with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
• Ensures recommendations are based on business relevance, appropriate timing, and deployment.
• Collaborates with project management and IT leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
• 7 years of experience is required in technical, substantive and methodological issues related to architecture design of emerging solutions
• 4 years of experience is required in defining enterprise metadata standards and taxonomy
• 7 years of experience is required in enterprise architecture with knowledge of frameworks like NASCIO, TOGAF, FEAF
• 7 years of experience is required in IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning