Thank you for visiting our Website. Privacy is an important issue for our visitors and Yakshna Solutions takes privacy seriously. Please review Yakshna’s Privacy Statement. The statement describes the types of personally and non-personally identifiable information. Yakshna Solutions collects from visitors to http://www.yakshna.com. The statement also describes how we use this information and to whom and under what circumstances we disclose this information. This privacy statement only applies to information collected through Yakshna Webpage. This statement does not apply to information collected by other third-party companies that are linked from the Yakshna Website.
The Collection of Information on Yakshna Webpage
When visitors access yakshna.com, Yakshna may automatically collect
non-personally identifiable information about them. Such information
may include, among other things :
- The links visitors use to arrive at yakshna.com.
- The domain and host from which visitors access the Internet.
- The type of Web Browser that visitors use.
- The type of Operating System in use.
- IP Addresses of the frequent visitors who visit various pages of our site.
Solutions only collects personally identifiable information about you
when you voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may ask for
information about you if you :
- Register for a service or event.
- Apply for a job at Yakshna Solutions.
- Send an email to Yakshna with a comment or seek an answer to a question.
- Subscribe to a Yakshna newsletter, email alert or other subscription service.
Use of Information
Yakshna may use non-personally identifiable information collected from visitors to Yakshna Webpage to :
- Conduct reviews of our site.
- Guide decisions about the development of Yakshna Webpage.
- Provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors.
- Identify on an aggregate basis, general trends of the industry and our products.
- We may use personally identifiable information collected from visitors to Yakshna Webpage for any of the following purposes :
- Answering Visitor's Questions.
- Providing services, newsletters and other information that visitors specifically request or register for, through our Website.
- Developing and improving Yakshna Website.
- Protecting the security and integrity of Yakshna Website.
- For Internal Business Purposes, or as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information
may transfer or otherwise disclose the information we collect from
visitors to our Websites to contractors, consultants and other
service providers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform
a business, professional or technical support function for the visitor
or for us. Some examples of how we might disclose information includes :
- We use service providers to offer customized search capabilities.
- We ask service providers to help provide services and information upon a visitor's request.
use service providers to improve the performance of Yakshna Webpage(we
require these service providers by contract to keep confidential any
personally identifiable information visitors provide on Yakshna Webpage)
may share personally identifiable registration information with
appropriate parties that are involved in an event that you register for
through Yakshna Webpage.
- Protecting against or preventing actual or potential fraud, claims or other liability.
information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an
investigation on a matter related to public safety(as permitted by
law) or required to do so by law.
We do not
sell any personally identifiable information that you provide by
entering information on or by visiting Yakshna Webpage. Yakshna Solutions
does not sell or disclose any personally identifiable information to
third parties for marketing purposes.
"Cookie" is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of a
- To provide better service and a more effective Website.
- To facilitate interaction with visitor's browsers.
- To collect non-personally identifiable data.
- To recognize visitors when they return to Yakshna Webpage.
enable visitors to save data to view later. To view stored data at a
later time, however, visitors must generally access Yakshna Webpage from
the same personal computer that they used to provide the data.
browsers are initially set to accept cookies to store information. You
are always free to decline cookies, but in doing so you may not be able
to use certain features on Yakshna Webpage. Even if you decline cookies,
you will still be able to browse the Websites. Please refer to the
help section of your Internet Browser for additional details about
working with cookies.
Solutions may use pixels or transparent GIF files, to help manage
online advertising. These GIF files may be provided by a contractor,
such as an advertiser, agency or service provider working with us.
These files enables us to recognize a unique cookie on your Web Browser,
which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements, the visitors to our
Website see. The information that we collect and share is anonymous
and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name,
address, telephone number or email address.
Other Web Sites / Linked Third Parties
may contain links to third-party Websites. Our privacy statement does
not apply to these linked sites. In addition, we do not endorse and are
not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any of the
linked sites. We generally have no control over the way in which the
sponsors of the third-party sites collect and use information.
Therefore, we recommend that you review the posted privacy statements
on any Website you visit.
maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain
the confidentiality, security and integrity of visitor's personally
identifiable information. Although we strive to maintain the highest
standards of security and privacy, no data transmission over the
Internet or any Wireless Network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Yakshna cannot guarantee the security of any information the
visitors transmit to us via Internet.
Yakshna’s Privacy Statement is subjected to the qualifications and conditions
described in Yakshna’s Legal Disclosure(for information submitted to yakshna.com).
Solutions reserves the right to revise or change the terms of the
Yakshna.com privacy statement in the future to reflect modifications to
our site. Please check this statement periodically for any changes and
our current practices. Whenever the statement is updated, the date of
the update will appear at the bottom of this page.
Canceling an Email Subscription / Service
may cancel an email subscription or service or update your personal
information by accessing the subscription page and following the
instructions on that page.
Contacting Yakshna Solutions
If you have any questions regarding the Yakshna Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us via email.