Yakshna.com Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting our Web site. Privacy is an important issue for our visitors, and Yakshna Solutions takes privacy seriously. Please review Yakshna.com privacy statement. The statement describes the types of personally and non-personally identifiable information Yakshna Solutions collects from visitors to http://www.yakshna.com. The statement also describes how we use this information, and to whom and under what circumstances we disclose this information. This privacy statement only applies to information collected through yakshna.com. This statement does not apply to information collected by other third-party companies that are linked from the Yakshna web site.
The Collection of Information on Yakshna.com
When visitors access yakshna.com, Yakshna may automatically collect
non-personally identifiable information about them. Such information
may include, among other things:
- the links visitors use to arrive at Yakshna.com,
- the domain and host from which visitors access the Internet,
- the type of Web browser that visitors use,
- the type of operating system in use,
- IP addresses of the frequent visitors who visit various pages of our site.
Solutions only collects personally identifiable information about you
when you voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may ask for
information about you if you:
- register for a service or event,
- apply for a job at Yakshna Solutions,
- send an e-mail to Yakshna with a comment or seek an answer to a question, and
- subscribe to a Yakshna newsletter, e-mail alert or other subscription service.
Use of Information
Yakshna may use non-personally identifiable information collected from visitors to Yakshna.com to:
- conduct reviews of our site,
- guide decisions about the development of Yakshna.com,
- provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors, or
- identify, on an aggregate basis, general trends of the industry and our products.
- We may use personally identifiable information collected from visitors to yakshna.com for any of the following purposes, including
- answering Visitor's questions,
- providing services, newsletters, and other information that visitors specifically request or register for through our Web site,
- developing and improving Yakshna.com website,
- protecting the security and integrity of yakshna.com,
- for internal business purposes, or
- as permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information
may transfer or otherwise disclose the information we collect from
visitors to our Web sites to contractors, consultants, and other
service providers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform
a business, professional, or technical support function for the visitor
or for us. Some examples of how we might disclose information include
- we use service providers to offer customized search capabilities,
- we ask service providers to help provide services and information upon a visitor's request,
use service providers to improve the performance of yakshna.com (we
require these service providers by contract to keep confidential any
personally identifiable information visitors provide on yakshna.com)
may share personally identifiable registration information with
appropriate parties that are involved in an event that you register for
- protecting against or preventing actual or potential fraud, claims, or other liability,
information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an
investigation on a matter related to public safety (as permitted by
- required to do so by law.
We do not
sell any personally identifiable information that you provide by
entering information on or by visiting Yakshna.com. Yakshna Solutions
does not sell or disclose any personally identifiable information to
third parties for marketing purposes.
"cookie" is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of a
- to provide better service and a more effective Web site,
- to facilitate interaction with visitors' browsers,
- to collect non-personally identifiable data,
- to recognize visitors when they return to yakshna.com and,
enable visitors to save data to view later. To view stored data at a
later time, however, visitors must generally access yakshna.com from
the same personal computer that they used to provide the data.
browsers are initially set to accept cookies to store information. You
are always free to decline cookies, but in doing so you may not be able
to use certain features on yakshna.com. Even if you decline cookies,
you will still be able to browse the Web sites. Please refer to the
help section of your Internet browser for additional details about
working with cookies.
Solutions may use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage
online advertising. These GIF files may be provided by a contractor,
such as an advertiser or agency, or service provider working with us.
These files enable us to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser,
which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements visitors to our
Web site see. The information that we collect and share is anonymous
and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name,
address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Other Web Sites/Linked Third Parties
may contain links to third-party Web sites. Our privacy statement does
not apply to these linked sites. In addition, we do not endorse and are
not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any of the
linked sites. We generally have no control over the way in which the
sponsors of the third-party sites collect and use information.
Therefore, we recommend that you review the posted privacy statements
on any Web site you visit.
maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain
the confidentiality, security, and integrity of visitor's personally
identifiable information. Although we strive to maintain the highest
standards of security and privacy, no data transmission over the
Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Yakshna cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information
visitors transmit to us via the Internet.
yakshna.com privacy statement is subject to the qualifications and
conditions described in Yakshna.com's Legal Disclosure (for information
submitted to yakshna.com).
Solutions reserves the right to revise or change the terms of the
Yakshna.com privacy statement in the future to reflect modifications to
our site. Please check this statement periodically for any changes and
our current practices. Whenever the statement is updated, the date of
the update will appear at the bottom of this page.
Canceling an E-Mail Subscription/Service
may cancel an e-mail subscription or service or update your personal
information by accessing the subscription page and following the
instructions on that page.
Contacting Yakshna Solutions
If you have any questions regarding the Yakshna.com privacy statement, please feel free to contact us via e-mail.